When using a comic book, business educators have the opportunity to develop these business competencies in students. Such competencies are in high demand in the business workplace.
Ask students to:
- SUMMARIZE and SYNTHESIZE the actions, images, people, and topics.
- DEVELOP ARGUMENTS about and CRITICALLY APPRAISE key actions and decisions made by executives.
- OFFER SUPPORT for their arguments using text and facts.
- REFLECT ON how the comic book characters’ views and actions compare and contrast to their own.
- SHOW CURIOSITY about business leaders through asking questions of the main subject/CEO, if the LIVE VIDEO VISIT option is chosen by educators.